We all know that insulation keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer and that all modern homes have insulation in their roof space. Why doesn’t it follow then that your garage door isn’t insulated as well? In Australia it is common for a garage door to occupy at least 1/3 of the surface area of the front of your home and if it isn’t insulated your garage space is an area that can facilitate the transfer of extreme temperatures into your home. Polyurethane insulation is one of the most effective insulation materials available and is as much as 30% more effective than Polystyrene insulation.
At Gryphon Garage Doors our panels can reduce up to 90% of this temperature exchange. Insulated panels also help to reduce street noise and are dramatically stronger than a standard single sheet garage door.
The Pinch Resistant design helps to prevent the likelihood of fingers being caught in between the panels when the door is being operated.
What Do You Get?
- 40mm of High density Polyurethane Insulation in every panel
- A fully enclosed galvanized and powder coated sectional door panel
- Whisper quiet motor technology (12 year warranty)
- Wireless wall button
- 2 deluxe remote handsets with every door supplied
- Powder coated tracks and hardware
- A superior finish with a door that is the same colour on both sides
- A door that is built to last
- A door that is so strong we are testing it for use in cyclone prone locations
- All this with no additional cost!
Please see our other options below.
Converting your existing Sectional door with Insulation is also a cost effective option.